Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's been awhile...

HA HA HA DO YOU GET IT


But, in all seriousness, it's been awhile, and that won't disappear when I'm with you, because that's not how time works.  I feel really weird just typing this right now; it's been almost exactly a year since I started this blog and almost half a year since I last wrote anything on it.  Mind you, I had good reasons to be so negligent (my new diploma and Bloodborne platinum trophy weren't about to get themselves) but still, it's been awhile.

BUT NOT ANYMORE! I need to push myself to do more writing in general, but especially analytical, comedic, critical op-ed type pieces that I write on here.  So I'm going to be writing here again! Weekly, in fact, because I work way better when I have firm deadlines!  At the bare minimum, I'm going to make sure I write at least one significant piece on this blog by each Saturday, starting this week.  If only this Saturday coincided with an anniversary or significant event of some sort...

No comments:

Post a Comment